About this Course:
Unconscious or implicit bias is a universal phenomenon that occurs for any type of difference that we encounter when interacting with others. It refers to attitudes or stereotypes that affect our understanding, actions, and decisions in an unconscious manner.
Created in partnership with Pope Consultants, the leading diversity & inclusion consultancy, this powerful online course will not only explore research on bias, but it will also help you better understand how biases influence your workplace – and how you can begin to change them.
- Interactive activities to determine level of comfort in different scenarios
- The Medical Science of Implicit Bias
- The Social Science of Implicit Bias
- impact of Implicit Bias in the Workplace
- Next Steps for Individuals in the Workplace